I provide supervised visitation services to families seeking support in their reunification process. I have a Master’s degree in addition to many years of teaching experience.
Additionally, I also have volunteer experience supporting multi-cultural and refugee families experiencing immigration-related challenges. I have familiarity with supporting families experiencing factors related to mental health challenges, cognitive differences, and a variety of familial issues.
My goal as your SV support person is to facilitate a safe and distraction-free appointment for you and your family. All SV services are entered into voluntarily and at all of the participants’ own risk.
I am not able to offer services to participants who have been investigated for or convicted of sexually-based offenses.
Supervised Visitation Details
- Standard fee $75 per hour ~ Sliding scale available.
- Fees payable via Venmo , cash, or check (Payable to Hestia September).
- Based in Lynnwood, WA ~ servicing Snohomish and King County.
- Location of supervised visits is flexible (fees apply outside of a 5 mile radius of Lynnwood, WA).
- Transportation for the minor is available on a case-by-case basis.
Please fill out my Contact Form to receive additional information and book services.